• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbie Here

So i'm suppose to introduce myself - ok...here it goes!

I've always been somewhat into the computer and gadget scene and got on a kick ever since I was made the IT person (the one and only!) and my job. I got so into it that I bought a couple really cool things including my new i7 laptop to teach myself cool new programs and my new HTC Hero!

I've had Palms for close to 10 years from just PDA's to smart phones and it was hard to leave them but I am so glad I did seeing what this phone can do and it's only been a few days. I hope you all bear with me as I'm new to the tech scene and may have silly questions - thanks...good to meet everyone!!!

So i'm suppose to introduce myself - ok...here it goes!

I've always been somewhat into the computer and gadget scene and got on a kick ever since I was made the IT person (the one and only!) and my job. I got so into it that I bought a couple really cool things including my new i7 laptop to teach myself cool new programs and my new HTC Hero!

I've had Palms for close to 10 years from just PDA's to smart phones and it was hard to leave them but I am so glad I did seeing what this phone can do and it's only been a few days. I hope you all bear with me as I'm new to the tech scene and may have silly questions - thanks...good to meet everyone!!!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones