Newbie Question

Last Updated:

1. davidlw

davidlw Active Member This Topic's Starter

I use a Mac and PC, does Android have a actual calendar that I can sync to such as Outlook or the Mac Calendar or do you just sync with Google sync that is online?

Advertisement
  2. Appventive

Appventive Well-Known Member

If you use Google Calendar, it will automatically synchronize with the Calendar app that comes with your phone.

Cheers,
    Steve

3. davidlw

Thanks for the response I also need to know if the Google calendar can be seen and edited on my Mac or PC in conjunction with my Android phone. Such as can I fill in a calendar date on my Mac and have it show up on the Android phone, and the other way around?

4. enCrypt

enCrypt New Member

Hi, Google Calendar is web based so as long as you have web access at your PC, MAC or any other PC or MAC you can make changes which will then sync to your Calendar app on the phone. :)

5. BacteriaEP

BacteriaEP Well-Known Member

What enCrypt said is true. All of Google's application are cloud-based. This means that you can access everything from the web from any computer anywhere there's internet and it'll auto sync with your phone as long as your phone also has signal.

Unlike with Microsoft or Apple, the Android system doesn't use any software, so your pretty much in the clear no matter if you use Windows, Mac, Linux, or even Solaris. :D

6. davidlw

Wow guys, thanks for the reply, it was what I was looking for.