Newbie that needs help!Support

Last Updated:

1. premier69

premier69 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, just got my first android phone, an HTC magic vodafone branded unfortunately.

So it's running android 1.6 and was bought in germany if that matters...

Anyways, I temporarely live in Poland and I was checking in the menu settings there was no polish, and i need some help from the operator i'm using so for them to be able to help me it would be easier if temporarely the menus could be in polish, so how do i install that? is it possible?

Another question about this google accounts.

I already have an account it's premier69@premier69.com = my email adress which i use to login at google's webpage to edit adwords settings and a few other things, now can't i use google docs and such, can't i use this account in the phone or do i have to register a new account using the @gmail.com?

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

You ask a challenging question! I'm not sure that you can add Polish language support to a phone if it's not already there.

As for the e-mail address Android requires that you use a GMAIL account. If your premier69.com account is served by GMAIL than you should be able to use it.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Like my friend said, this is challenging. I am going to move it into the Android Lounge to see if a wider audience might be of some help.

Welcome!