• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbie to Android forums

Hey My name is Carlos,

New to the forum, im from the bayarea, just wanting to get a glimpse of the capabilities of the Android software. Will like to know how to tweak the phone for better performance and changing the GUI for easy usage.

I work at a big corporate company (not saying) in the bay area.

Love Googles new browser Chrome.Hoping to see Google prosper, seems like a legit, cool and innovative company.

Dont have a Android phone but my 2yr contract is up, so im going to wait it out till the end of December hoping HTC Passion comes out by then...;)

Wassup People.

Hey My name is Carlos,

New to the forum, im from the bayarea, just wanting to get a glimpse of the capabilities of the Android software. Will like to know how to tweak the phone for better performance and changing the GUI for easy usage.

I work at a big corporate company (not saying) in the bay area.

Love Googles new browser Chrome.Hoping to see Google prosper, seems like a legit, cool and innovative company.

Dont have a Android phone but my 2yr contract is up, so im going to wait it out till the end of December hoping HTC Passion comes out by then...;)

Wassup People.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones