newbie to android

Last Updated:

1. Screwstone713

Screwstone713 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had htc WM since the mogul ending with tp2.. I went to Radio Shack since the "EPIC 4g" was $219.99 w/tax $239 2yr agree or renewal/upgrade. CHEAPER THEN BEST BUY $249 + tax!!:D I'd DEF have to say that there's clearly a BIG DIFFERENCE lol between the two phone's(Tp2 & Epic 4g)..few questions Android vs WM
    I've had the phone for a couple days now I've downloaded a few apps from the market but are there any I guess any hardware changes I could make to the Epic like the TP2 had cab files..I'm looking for themes and just to be able to customize the epic as though you would the tp2..what exactly is the difference..what are some good external goodies site's outside of the market to find apps,literature, etc pertaining to Epic 4g..Thanks for any feedback or suggestions

:eek:Also I have stayed up these last couple of days trying to root my phone no success at...to me the windows OS is so much easier for me to handle because its just like a computer...I must admit this android has me a little discouraged, but I'm determined to get it together with some friendly

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the conversations!

If you themes you may want to look into the root section of the Epic.

Epic 4G - All Things Root - Android Forums

Screwstone713 likes this.
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)