Newbie to x10 - how do I ....Support

Last Updated:

1. Nontechmike

Nontechmike New Member This Topic's Starter

Love the phone but there are a few things I would like to do but havent found out how to:-

1. Can I make the status bar a little thicker - cant easily read the details?
    2. Can you get notifications to stay visible on the desktop rather than just showing in status bar?
    3. I would like the ringtone to play thru the standard headset when its plugged in rather than over the mobile's speaker - is this a setting or is there an App?
    4. Is it possible to change the name or icon of an installed App?
    5. I have a couple of Apps pre-installed (Moxier suite and Serve me) but cannot delete them
    6. I use DME instead of Moxier to access Office mail/calandar/contacts. Is there any way to sync the DME calendar with the default x10 calendar?
    Many thanks, Mike

Advertisement
  2. BingoRingo

BingoRingo Well-Known Member

I don't know, but for #3 my ringtone plays through the headset by default.

3. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

1: No
    2: No (not that I know off?)
    3: No, I think its so if you put the phone down you will still know there is a call???
    4: You can rename apps if you download ADWlauncher from the market (long press the screen for options)
    5: You need to gain root access to remove them apps do a search for root on here.
    6: Dont know what DME is but if you can sync it with your google account then it will update to your phone.

What is DME?

4. Shonan

Shonan Well-Known Member

i think,
    dme is a client/server solution for running applications on mobile devices, accessing mail servers,