Newbie UI Question

Last Updated:

1. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all, I'm new to the Android scene. I've been noticing a lot of talk on here (especially in regards to my phone, the Fascinate) about TouchWiz vs Sense. Could somebody please explain the difference? I appreciate!

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Wow thats literally like trying to explain the difference between an apple and an orange. Honestly the best thing is go play with Dinc and see the difference for yourself. A lot of Android purest's dont care for either and go with something like LauncherPro. The beauty of Android is you can find what you like and just do it your own way

3. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, saps! I took your advice and am using LauncherPro. I like it - it seems to run much smoother and is easier to use (the default wasn't awful though). One question - do I lose all of the Samsung widgets if I use LauncherPro? I liked having the live feed and a couple of the clocks.

4. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Yes, you do lose the samsung widgets. That's the reason why I gave up using launcherPro. Most of the samsung widgets can be replaced, but there's none as good as the live feed.

5. Ozymandias88

Ozymandias88 Well-Known Member

Launcher Pro's own version of the live feed is coming, I think it will look a lot like the sense friend feed.You'll have to get the plus version though.