• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*Newbie wave to all*

Hi everyone. I am a relatively new Android user. I previously had the original iPhone which was nearly 4 years old...my husband had an even older Motorola RAZR (not the smart kind, lol) and was putting off getting a smartphone. But he saw the Skyrocket and liked it, and then one day in February his RAZR just stopped working so we went shopping. I really wanted a new iPhone, I still like them (though I'm not an Apple fanatic per se), but he thought it would be good for us to have the same phone. I decided to give the Android a try and so far I like it for the most part. I am hoping I can turn to these forums for some tips and tricks to see if some of my old favorite things about the iPhone can be done on Android too.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone :)

I do hope you use these forums to get the max pleasure from your phones. Welcome to Android Forums. We are a friendly lot that love all things Android. Your Skyrocket has a great discussion area here at AF. I hope you will check it out. It's there where all the users of your phones hang out and exchange tips and tricks and lend support when needed. You can read a great deal of interesting and informative messages in there and if you have questions.. be sure to ask. The Skyrocket people love their phones and enjoy helping one another out. Here is a link to that area.
Have fun. Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones