Newbie with Android--Need help UNrooting:(

Last Updated:

1. britt3689

britt3689 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All!
    I have just got a mytouch 3g and I need help to UNROOT it..I got it yesterday..was messing with it this morning downloaded the app from the market call rom manager, and completely messed up my phone....I cant seem to find the sappimg.nbh file that works--or is still available, rather. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. I am getting the typical error message about the process about google.gapps. and whatnot, have cleared and deleted all the google stuff and rebooted--and also restarted from factory mfg, I would really appreciate anyones help who knows a thing or two, or who has the file they could send me so I could fix my phone.....Thank you so much!!
    Brittany

Advertisement
  2. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

What phone? What did you root to? What version?

3. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Wait... You rooted the day after you bought the phone, or did you misunderstand what ROM Manager does? ROM Manager doesn't root the phone, you have to already be rooted to use it.

Here's a link to SAPPIMG.nbh but if I'm reading you correctly you should be okay if you just uninstall ROM Manager.

4. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

If he bought it from T-Mobile I believe TMO no longer sells the MT3G v1.0 The only one i have been seeing is the v1.2 with the 32A board.