Newbie with some questions...

Last Updated:

1. fro21

fro21 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I just got the Droid, I'm coming from a BB Storm. I having a few withdrawals already. I do have some question I hope someone can help me with.

-How do you exit from a webite without having to back out of it. I just want to close it when i'm done.
    -My BB had Iheartradio app, which I was able to listen several sports talk shows and other talk shows like Lex and Terry, Phillips Phile, etc. Are there any good applications that will allow me to listen to ESPN or the shows listed above?
    -Also had a app on the BB called Stither or Tither, can't remember now. But, It had all the podcasts from like ESPN that were free to listen to. Any suggestions on the Droid?
    -I would like to setup 2 other email acct. on this phone, as well as my Gmail. Its a Hotmail and Yahoo account. How do you setup these other email address?

Thanks for any help. Really like this phone, just want to get some things figured out.

Fro

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

-Fab

3. Yukke

Yukke Member

Normally when I want to close a webpage, but don't want to exit the browser, I hit menu, windows, then close the window. If that is your only open window, it will start a new one at your homepage.

4. fro21

fro21 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Guys.