• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi y'all,

I'm new here (with Moto Droid) and would like to gain more knowledge about customizing Android on my cell phone, being aware of productivity apps / interesting social apps / UI enhancing apps / augmented & cross-reality apps.

Also, I would like to post my inputs of product or platform critiques for possible changes to future platform / hardware upgrades or evolutions.

I would appreciate if everyone can guide me in the right direction.

Regards,
Wilber H

Hi y'all,

I'm new here (with Moto Droid) and would like to gain more knowledge about customizing Android on my cell phone, being aware of productivity apps / interesting social apps / UI enhancing apps / augmented & cross-reality apps.

Also, I would like to post my inputs of product or platform critiques for possible changes to future platform / hardware upgrades or evolutions.

I would appreciate if everyone can guide me in the right direction.

Regards,
Wilber H

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Place your questions over in the Moto Droid Forum for best chance of good answers ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones