Newbie =)

Last Updated:

1. cjrose

cjrose New Member This Topic's Starter

Just found this forum today and have spent ALL afternoon here! I was originally searching for a fix 0r at the very least a reason why my RoadRunner email will not load on my Fascinate. My first clue that there may be a problem should have been when I went back to the Verizon store and the rep. said "Oh there have been some issues with the RR email....". He was able to set up my email acct. and I even got a few emails over the next few days, and now nothing. When I try to load new messages it just keeps searching. One random email came in today. My emails are coming in fine on my laptop with the same email. Very frustrating!:( I did learn from the forums that are some things I can try, and will probably do that soon! Also eagerly awaiting any and all "soon to be released" updates for the Fascinate! I almost got the Incredible, now I'm wondering if I should have! Overall I really do love the phone. Thanks for all the useful (somewhat confusing at times to this first time smart phone owner) information!

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator