Last Updated:

1. tinman3913

tinman3913 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all, I am new to the android os and I love it. I have played a pivotal role in the android takeover of my family and friends. I started out trying a nextel 8350i that didnt work when i recieved it through letstalk.com, STAY AWAY!!!! letstalk.com===deal with SATAN!! and not the good fluffy give you candy and whisper sweet nothings in your ear Satan either. 8350i didnt work and i had to pay to overnight it back, this was Thursday. Monday they tried telling me they never got my phone and i had to take it up with priority mail. Following Thurs. I found out they signed for it on Friday and misplaced it. They admitted they were wrong and a rep said they would reimberse my mailing expenses and overnight the Palm Pre I had switched to for free, cool reight, wrong! The Pre was supposed to cost me an additional $50 (8350i was $50 plus another $50= $100 Pre) after two people admitted fault and said they would reimberse me they put me through to a supervisor thet said "sorry they never should have told you that". I called Sprint and they said to call and cancel with letstalk and I could go to a Sprint store and get a phone. I called letstalk and the lady I talked to said sorry, sorry, sorry, blah blah blah. So she canceled for me and I then find out that they tried to charge me an additional $150 for the Pre, which was charged to my financial aid card through my school so if I hadnt found out then they prob wouldve gotten away with it for a while. She also said that she would be happy to give me my shipping cost back in free accesories if I didnt cancel with them. I said no. it took them two weeks to reverse the charge to my card and a week to release my account to Sprint so I could get a phone. So please for your own good stay away from letstalk. But hey at least when I finally got to get my phone from Sprint, the Associate talked me out of a Pre and into a Moment which I love. Anyway thats my story.

Pieces Ya'll!!!

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

5. Carl C