• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

murph731

Lurker
Jan 12, 2010
I honestly joined this forum group to expand my knowledge on android powered phones.for some history my wife works for tmobile and its time for new phones. She got the cliq which I'm not real impressed with as a phone but I am having trouble deciding what to get. My first choice is the n1 but I'm not payin that much yet when we get discounts. So my next choice is maybe the behold 2 but will it even compare to the g1 I currently have and love so I will search the forum for ideas and info and thankyou for being as helpful as possible. I'm sure I will enjoy my time in the site

I honestly joined this forum group to expand my knowledge on android powered phones.for some history my wife works for tmobile and its time for new phones. She got the cliq which I'm not real impressed with as a phone but I am having trouble deciding what to get. My first choice is the n1 but I'm not payin that much yet when we get discounts. So my next choice is maybe the behold 2 but will it even compare to the g1 I currently have and love so I will search the forum for ideas and info and thankyou for being as helpful as possible. I'm sure I will enjoy my time in the site
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones