Last Updated:

1. luwanda

luwanda New Member

I stumbled upon this site while looking for help with my android phone and apps not working as I think they should for me.

I'm techie enough to ask a lot of questions and to know there are ways to do what I need to do but cannot always figure out how to do them or find instructions I need to accomplish my goal.

2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Hi Luwanda

Welcome to the forums! Not sure what phone you have but if you have a device specific question, I'm pretty sure we have a forum for you. You can peruse our device section.

Android Phones - Android Forums

Or if you have a specific question about Android, you can refer to our Android Lounge section for answers. There's a couple of stickies in the Android Lounge that are filled with a lot of info.

Android Lounge - Android Forums

If you need help with the site or other issues, you can contact any of the myself. :D We'll try our best to help you out.
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

On behalf of the Staff and the Members here at AF we would like to welcome you Luwanda, :ciao:, look around and enjoy. If you have any questions we are here to guide you to the proper forum section to get the proper Support & Exposure needed for your issue, looking forward to assist you in any way :congrats:

Also if you want to be able to connect to the Forums from your Android device, be sure to check out the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market. Cheers!!!!
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for joining. :)