Newbie!

1. desirebravo

desirebravo Member

Hi all, i'm new to PHANDROID and hope i can become part of the community.
    My name is MAT, full name Matloob, i'm always trying to repair things even when they are working:D but most of the time the item gets binned!

Please,please,please i have (honestly) repaired things to there working glory, only sometimes though.

I have recently purchased a HTC DESIRE (bravo) and ever since, i have been googling about it. I have upto now modded it i.e:
    S-FF>>ROOTED>>etc.

Does anyone know of a link for the BLUEGLASS THEMED COMPLETE ROM, i have come accross it but all i get are broken links or file download managers what do bl--dy nothing!

So here's hoping someone can send or direct me to a working download link!

Cheers MAT;)

Advertisement
    :
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey Mat thanks for joining up! Hopefully we can help you with any issues you are having with your device. The link that lilbit provided should help you out.

If not feel free to get into contact with us as we are always willing to help :)
  4. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello Mat. :ciao: Good to have you here at Android Forums.

I had a quick look around, and didn't find a working link for the Blueglass ROM for the Desire/Bravo either. Sorry. :( But I'd suggest you ask about it in the "All Things Root" area in the forum that LilBit linked. Maybe the folks that know that phone best can help you out.

Best of luck, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here at AF. :thumb:

- eyebeam
  5. desirebravo

desirebravo Member

Thanks guys, i have searched for the offending "BLUEGLASS THEMED RUNNEY ROM"
    got the links, but as i said links broken or fl dload managers and still you get nothing!

I also tried and installed the blueglass theme by APAQUETTE420 and AMRESH (as per instructions) onto my runney v4 but there is nothing different!

Also i can't seem to find a link for "VIRTUOUS UNITY v2.37 0r v2.39.
    Any links found come up with sweet nothing!!
  6. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums its great to have you.
  7. desirebravo

desirebravo Member

Has anyone had a look at the thread on x-a dev about the blue glass theme and what do any of you make of it? [THEME][09/28/11]Blue Glass v4.0 Theme For VU Rom 2.39.0...NEW APPS +UPDATES

Cheers
  8. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hi Mat,

Welcome aboard.

Happy Holidays! :santaclaus:
  9. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

Hi Mat!!! I have a friend named Mat. We call him floor Mat :) lol anyways welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you :shakehands:
  10. desirebravo

desirebravo Member

Hi there! I certainly hope you don't use him as one (doormat i mean) :>)

You know, it's amazing with forums like these, i mean when you start to befriend folk 1000's of miles away who give you warm welcome, if only the whole world was like that!
    Not forgetting all who are in the same region.

Mat.