newegg deal for mini is a jokeGeneral

1. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member

They do not even have it in stock. I ordered it Sunday. They never responded to 3 emails. Wasted an hour of my life on the phone today only to find out they have none. Their website is incorrect. VERY poor customer service.

Advertisement
    :
  2. rabidhunter

rabidhunter Well-Known Member Contributor

I ordered mine from there Friday, August 30th. I have not received my order yet or heard from them. Before I place my order, I called to see when they would get them. They said sometime this week. Here's to hoping. I had preordered them for $30, if not for the lower price, I would have ordered from Amazon.
  3. rabidhunter

My DROID Mini shipped today, I will have it tomorrow!!!!! It will have been three weeks. I will be glad to finally get it!
  4. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member

VERY poor company to deal with. Newegg falsely advertised it as available now. Their customer service people gave me the run-a-round to resolve it. I will not buy from them again. I wasted over two hours of my life on the phone with these clowns. It took 4 days for them to answer a simple email.
  5. rabidhunter

Yeah, both they and Wirefly were difficult to deal with. I'm just glad to be getting the phones today. It'll all be over with and next time I'll just stick to Verizon, Amazon, or Best Buy.