1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

newer verion to samsung galaxy ace gts5830General

1. 20Becky2012

20Becky2012 New Member

Just wondering if anyone knows which version is newer.. Is it the samsung galaxy ace gts5830 or samsung galaxy w?

Advertisement
    :
  2. alpha0990

alpha0990 Well-Known Member

3. sntaylor

sntaylor Well-Known Member Contributor

The ace as stock comes with 2.2 Froyo, while the a comes with gingerbread.

Ace 2 however appears to come with gingerbread, which given the release of the 2, I'd expect it should be able to upgrade to ics!
  4. kajalabdullah

kajalabdullah New Member

I've deleted all external and internal (maybe) files while partitiona my sd card via recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.6-galaxyace.
    While rooting I unfortunately select "wipe data/factory reset option"
    Now I cant go to my home screen. It's restarting and restarting again again.
    Please Help..
  5. Giftsons

Giftsons New Member

I own a galaxy ace s5830 and i have updated the version of the android using kies from 2.3.4 to 2.3.6 baseband version s5830DDKQ8 KENEL VERSION 2.6.35.7-PERD-CL972857 DPO@DELL166# and built version GINGERBREAD.DDKQ8 . THE Problem is that my mobile lags alot and is very slow when you type and very slow to respond .at the beginning i thought its because of my memory was full or virus .. so i formated every thing .. but then later i compared my friends galaxy ace s5830 same android version 2.3.6 and it had some differences in the font size, mine looked old and when you send files from Bluetooth the percentage bar on his mobile was very thin and slim while mine was fat and big and many other functions on his os was different .. i wonder why his his mobile os was different than mine inspite of we having the same os and the same mobile.. please help me know if the above versions are up to date and latest and why the fonts look different