• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Newest 2.1 Build?

Sorry these rom's are getting super confusing as of late. But now my question is can someone get me the link to the simply stunning one with directions if possible? that would be awesome?

Also what really turns me away from always flashing new roms is having to restore all my data and it drives me crazy. if im just upgrading to this new simply stunning will i not have to wipe? that would make me wanna do this so much more haha.

Upvote 0
Sorry these rom's are getting super confusing as of late. But now my question is can someone get me the link to the simply stunning one with directions if possible? that would be awesome?

Also what really turns me away from always flashing new roms is having to restore all my data and it drives me crazy. if im just upgrading to this new simply stunning will i not have to wipe? that would make me wanna do this so much more haha.

It's the exact same procedure. You're already running Simply Stunning, which means you're already rooted. All you need to do is make sure you have SPRecovery 0.99.3b and then download Simply Stunning, save it to the nandroid folder on your SD card, boot into SPRecovery, wipe data, go to Advanced Nandroid Backup, pick his ROM, and flash it.

That's how you do it with a complete fresh installation. You really should do it. An update.zip, particularly if you're on a much older version of Simply Stunning, can cause you a lot of headache.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones