News feed help

Last Updated:

1. alphabetical

alphabetical New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. I've just bought a desire and am having problems witj tje news feed.. I have the normal seven navigation screens, weather, apps, messages etc, on the news feed I get a nice translucent screen which feeds news headlines. The onpy problem is, i can't work out how to.select certain feeds to show on this screen and I'm stuck with a feed I'm jot terriblu interested in reading. The only way I have worked out getting aroind this is by deleting the feed.all together, clicking refresh on the feed window, it gives me 'all feeds'.. I then click the back button a couple of times and it days 'tap to select subscription'. I have now clicked 'all subscriptions' and the problem is o now cannot delete 'all subscriptions' so icm stick with it.

I have performed numerous searches to find help on this to no avail. It would he great if someone could help me here!

Is this a problem with OS functionality, or OS there something I can do to edit this and select which feeds come through to.my home screen?

Many thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Euphobia

Euphobia Active Member

Have you tried removing the widget, then re-adding the widget as it will allow you to choose a feed to display in the widget.