• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[NEWS]Latest Dev News...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I got injured at work last month right after my last post above and I have a sever knee injury that is most likely going to need surgery so that is why I have not been around lately. I am planning on doing some more work soon to this and I am going to try and mess with the AROMA installer so you will only have to download one file with enough options to satisfy your needs so keep a eye out over the next few weeks.

I am glad everyone has enjoyed the ROM thus far as I never expected it to become popular. I would like to get some suggestions on what people would like to see included in the ROM while keeping it a clean stockish look as a base for people to start with.

Thanks again for all of the support and again I am sorry for the lack of updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones