News widget help.Support

Last Updated:

1. Bgranger

Bgranger Member This Topic's Starter

I am having a issue with the news widget on the motorola droid x to where when i bring up the scroll window and start scrolling through articles, I see one that has a interesting looking title but it is to long to fit the whole title on the bar so i click on it and wait for the webpage to load only to find out it is not what i thought it was about... is there any way to get this widget to show titles in smaller font or can someone suggest another widget to collect rss feeds?

Advertisement
  2. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

This was one of the reasons I deleted the widget. I searched and searched and couldnt make it good enough to keep it.

3. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

I can't stand the stock Moto widgets. Too big and ugly, but there is one that is cool. It's called "News and Weather" and when you select it, you can choose News Only and then pick the type of stories you want to see. I don't know if it's sourced from the same place as the News widget you had, but I like it except for one detail. Once you open a story and are done with it and go back, it puts you to the beginning of the list instead of where you left off.