1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Newtron - Just Getting Started!

Last Updated:

1. newtron

newtron Member This Topic's Starter

HelloWorld,

My name is Andy and I've just finished my first Android app. I have no prior experience, except a TrueBASIC class in high school a long time ago.

I'm a big fan of the site, but not not had much need for posting before today. I'm hoping to get involved with helping some other first time devs and get some tips for my own current and future app(s).

I hope this isn't too spammy, but if you want to see what I've done so far, it's called Android Infiltration and it's up on the market now. I'd love some feedback if you've got time, but I'm pretty much nightly working on making it and my website better.

Otherwise, I'll see you in the forums!
    Thanks,
    -newtron

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Newt.. .I'm gonna move this to where more of us will see it, bro. I'm anxious to try it out on my dx. :) :)

Thank you!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I have a question... I have a custom rom.. I don't want my carrier to know that and "get" me. How is the info collected and who sees it? TIA.

4. newtron

newtron Member This Topic's Starter

All of the information is stored and queried against my own database. The carriers will never know :)
    Although, that makes me realize I should accommodate non-standard builds in my db.
    This is already productive!!