nexbeast v1.0 and helix2 ne1 with ne problems

Last Updated:

1. snowman9031

snowman9031 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was think about trying helix2 with nexbeast. I am running bekit1000 and currently not having ne problems. Is there ne1 out there that can say they do not notice any difference in speed. If you are not running helix2 are u using helix1 or just stock. Hate to ruin a good thing. ROADHOUSE :cool:

Advertisement
  2. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I have tried helix2 (runs great for a while and then starts to lag) but I always return to helix1 as it gives me the fastest and most stable results.

snowman9031 likes this.
  3. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

No big issues for me. Not really much of a lag well at least not a consistent lag. I've had to restart Helix 2 a couple of times when I started deleting sytem apps only because the text in the app drawer was not aligned. Other than that, I love helix 2 with Nextheme V1.0. You might want to install HL2 in the system it seems to help stability.

snowman9031 likes this.
  4. ronaldramsayii

ronaldramsayii Well-Known Member Developer

I'm sticking with Helix1. I'm really enjoying it. No lag times or anything. I've used Helix2 before and the 3D app drawer just slows up the smoothness (if thats a word) of the phone. I just keep the regular 2D app drawer. Now what would be cool is if 3D icons were possible. That would make it more eye popping, but still smooth.

snowman9031 likes this.
  5. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

I have had better luck with H2 on the V1 with Nex Theme than I did with NexBeast overall.
    Every so often I have a blank app screen then it redraws the icons in 10 seconds, or in landscape the text gets cut off until I restart H2.
    I like it alot though... :D

snowman9031 likes this.
  6. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Well-Known Member

running Helix2 on NexBeast without issues for about 4 days. i am also running the 600MHz kernel. happy with it so far