next launcherGeneral

1. thequeenscheese

thequeenscheese Well-Known Member

Ive just installednext launcher and was wondering if anyone else is running it?, how do you find battery life with it, can I now force stop or remove touchwizz to save battery etc?

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

You can't remove touchwiz, other processes and services are tied to it and it's needed for the phone to run.

As it's still running in the background, all widgets you have active on it are too so if you're worried about battery, might be advisable to switch back temporarily and remove any widgets you have running on TW.
  3. thequeenscheese

Thought so but just wondering if there would be a conflict ect and what diff it makes to battery ram processor and so on
  4. thequeenscheese

As your a mod also just to let u know when itried to access this forum from firefox ax j was using floating keyboard and dolphin , aswell as stock browser didnt like it, firefox constantly asked me about tapatalk or what ever it is and logged me out..., maybeneeds looking at.
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

So you tried to access and you were being kicked out of your browsers?

What happened when you cancelled the tapatalk prompt?
  6. thequeenscheese

Working fine mow I think, I think its a browser and keyboard issue as im having some varying issues with loggin pages, browsers and diff keyboards...