• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Next logical upgrade?

Crogoth

Lurker
Sep 18, 2012
i'm not really having problems with my indulge, but every once in a while you just get that itch to buy something new. What's the next logical upgrade from the indulge? i've been hearing a lot about the LG Connect, what do guys think?

i know (or think) that there was some kind of workaround as to how Metropcs tracked your data usage on the indulge, is there any other phone that does this or did i just make that up?

anyways, let's get some opinions? :)

if i had to get a phone now, for price vs performance i'd go for the LG Motion. i bought the Connect for my fiance and she loves it. it is better than the Motion in my mind but not for more than double the price. The Connect was great @ $200.

My indulge has finally started to crap out. I will be getting the GSIII when it hits Metro. Leaks so for look like before Halloween.

Upvote 0
I'd say get the motion, you just can't go wrong with it. My brother has the connect he likes it but does complain about battery life. With a motion, you won't have such complaints lol.
Besides at 150, the motion is a steal. Dual core 1.5ghz, camera is outstanding, battery life is great (Lasts me a day with one charge, charges really fast also.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones