Nexus 10 AccessoriesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

That seidio case looks awesome I need something very durable(I have a two year old who loves phones and tablets) if they make one for the nexus 10 i might have to check it out

Advertisement
  2. atg284

atg284 Well-Known Member

Awesome! I emailed them two days ago as well and they just said they would pass it on to product development. Good to hear that they are going to make it! :D
  3. jj5377

jj5377 Member

It looks like the Moko case is available to pre-order on Amazon, but I'm too new to these forums to be allowed to post the link.

I really like the Moko on my Nexus 7, so have ordered one for my N10.
    BobF, Caveman419 and Atma like this.
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

BobF, jj5377 and Caveman419 like this.
  5. jj5377

jj5377 Member

6. twane

twane Well-Known Member

7. R Deep Singh

R Deep Singh Well-Known Member

Got a case through yesterday!! Love the way once you lift the lid, it unlocks itself like the iPad! :)
  8. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I ordered the Moko Slim Cover Case

[​IMG]

and

Moko Stylus

[​IMG]

yesterday. Should be here Wednesday. I think I'll probably have to do some surgery in the top corners of the case if it is covering the speakers.
    Caveman419 and BobF like this.
  9. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

I am thinking about this one: Amazon.com: MoKo Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Google Nexus 10 Android Tablet by Samsung, BLACK (with Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep Feature): Computers & Accessories

[​IMG]

Not sure but trying to look at the advantages to both. The one from your post does not look to cover the corners, but it does not have that clip to close the front cover of the case. Both have the auto wake/sleep and are the same price. D@mn you Google for not putting out a case!
  10. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I've had both of those cases when I had the Nexus 7. The one you posted was a good case, but I was never comfortable with nothing holding the device at the bottom. It didn't 'feel', to me, as comfortable using it as the other I posted.

I don't understand Google either. Why don't they have the case that was shown in their videos?
    Caveman419 likes this.
  11. Caveman419

That is a point of view that I was not looking at it from. Did not even see that the bottom was open. I have the one that you posted, but for my Note 10.1 and was hoping that I would find one I liked better so they would not look almost identical, but it is a great case.

Google and Samsung doing the same thing as before with the GNex. They can not keep this pattern up.
  12. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

I agree. Quite ridiculous, if you ask me.
  13. Bhelios

Bhelios Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Man... the N10 version of Poetic's Slimline N7 case needs to be a thing already!

Also: that cover that Matias shows for a split second in the N4/N10 video is freakin' sweet! Silly that it is not available.
  14. atg284

atg284 Well-Known Member

I have that on "pre-order" and it will not ship until around Christmas...The Supcase one I ordered should be here sometime this week to have on it until the Slimline gets in. That's IF I still have the N10 after this light-bleed debacle.
  15. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

My Moko case arrived today. It looks like a good case I just don't have anything to put in it. Google still hasn't delivered my replacement. They are going to call UPS and see if they can find it. :rolleyes:

There aren't holes at the top of the case for the speakers like I figured there wouldn't be. I think everyone thinks the speakers are behind the grills on the side. So I'll drill some holes in it sometime and see how it works.
    chiph411 and Caveman419 like this.
  16. Caveman419

Can you post a pic or two showing the place where the holes should be and any modifications that you make?
  17. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Sure will. After I get my replacement and do some measuring. :)
    Caveman419 likes this.
  18. Caveman419

You so rock!
  19. jj5377

jj5377 Member

My Moko case has finally shipped. :)

And I'm confused by the post about the speakers not being on the front of the N10; I'm listening to music now and they definitely are on the front on either side.
  20. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

If you look in the Nexus 10 Take Apart, the silver rectangles at the top are the speakers. Like in the attached picture. Put your hands over the top corners and you should hear the sound muffled.

Attached Files:

Caveman419 likes this.
  21. Caveman419

There speakers are on the front, but there are no speaker holes in the case.
  22. jj5377

jj5377 Member

Oh, I think you are referring to the Moko folio case that has leather framing all sides; I was talking about the Moko that just has the tiny corner clips. Mystery solved. :)
    Atma likes this.
  23. chiph411

chiph411 Well-Known Member

Just received mine from Amazon.The fit is perfect. So far I like.:)

Chip
    Caveman419 likes this.
  24. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

That's why I almost went with that one. :) I really do like the Moko I have though. It feels like quality and the flip back stand is perfect. There are 1 or 2 little nitpicks. I'll post some pics tomorrow.
    Caveman419 likes this.