1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Nexus 10 PhotoSphereSupport

1. bugdc

bugdc Member

Hi,

Just unboxed my N10 and playing around with it etc. Can't get PhotoSphere mode in the camera - it works on my GNex so I know how to find it in the camera settings, there just isn't an option for it. All I see is three options: Camera / Video Camera / Panorama

Any ideas as to where PhotoSphere is and how I can get it to work?

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
    Atma likes this.
  2. bugdc

bugdc Member

Sorry - just noticed there was a system update waiting which brought PhotoSphere in along with the lockscreen widgets and new keyboard...
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

You have yours already?! :eek:

Pictures! :D

Impressions? Thoughts?
  4. Dagr

Dagr Well-Known Member

Seriously? You have one already. :: sadface :: ... grr, I don't even have one on order, thanks Goog.

More seriously though, hope you enjoy it.. not sure about PhotoSphere, it works fine for me on my GNex as well.

EDIT: Ack, didn't read that you got it in the update. ;) Cool, and I'm jealous. :-D
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

bugdc, are you in the UK? I've seen others there that are getting theirs today. Have fun with it and let us know how you like it.
  6. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Well-Known Member

How the heck did you get yours already??????? :confused: :(
  7. idic

idic Well-Known Member

Yes, in the UK. Next day delivery by TNT. Arrived at 2pm I was very impressed! Screen is absolutely gorgeous and battery life is a beast, the amount of use it's seen and it's only down to 21%

Tried to order a N4 too but didn't get in quick enough for that, but then I'm not sure I'd have had time to give them both the attention they deserve!

Hope a few more people have got theirs now - don't forget to look for that update:it says 4.2 before and after the 60meg update, but it clearly makes a few changes.

One word of warning though: I did have some trouble unlocking the bootloader. Never experienced any difficulties before on GNex or several N7s, but got completely stuck on the X boot screen after unlocking. Never got past it - not even reflashing the factory image through fastboot helped, I had to do a factory reset from recovery.

Good luck anyone still waiting to order, I hope they come in stock again soon!
    Atma likes this.
  8. bugdc

bugdc Member

Sorry, that was me from my phone, which somehow was logged into a different account...