Nexus 10 Tips & TricksTips

Last Updated:

1. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

This is a very good article with 45 50 tips & tricks for the new Nexus 10 owners.

Read it at (Updated July 16, 2013)

One tip is about a new Nexus 10 Guidebook that is now available for download. Go to this page and look under the Get Help section.

2. Droid_Junky

Droid_Junky Well-Known Member

I really like the keyboard trick. Didn't know that was possible with the stock keyboard. thanks!
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Yeah I didn't know that either. Going to try it out later.

Also, tip #23, Expand your memory. He is talking about using Stickmount and an OTG cable for extra storage. AFAIK, Stickmount is still having problems with Jellybean 4.2 but the dev is working on it.
  4. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Well-Known Member

everybody should definitely check this out. it's incredible article, I spent a long time reading it and did many things that it said!!! as others have noticed the keyboard option is awesome and I'm using it now and I'm also using the Portuguese keyboard.

The app Light Flow Lite is awesome too!

And I'd definitely recommend the triple tap to zoom. very useful for many things!

thank you so much for posting I'm loving my N10!

Atma likes this.
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

6. HuskerLiz

HuskerLiz Member

thank you so much for these tips. My only problem was that it took so long to read it because I kept stopping and following the tips as I read each one. Just got my tablet yesterday and spending the day getting everything set up for the best use, as well as setting up my husband's user access and training him.
    Atma likes this.
  7. tanware

tanware Well-Known Member

Went over this again to find I am still learning........... :)
  8. scythefwd

scythefwd Well-Known Member

I found that post before I got my nexus (I just got it Friday), and had to do several of them off the bat. Thanks for posting the links.
    Atma likes this.
  9. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

You're welcome. Enjoy your new toy! :D