Nexus 2.2 Apps missing in market?Support

Last Updated:

1. HSoulette

HSoulette New Member This Topic's Starter

May 22, 2010
    I just got my update for my Nexus today. Unfortunately I made the grave mistake of leaving my Helix 2 app as my main launcher, so I was stuck in an endless loop of force closing. After restoring my phone to factory defaults I was able to set up my gmail account as I did when I first set up the phone.

Now that I'm going into the market, I'm noticing a LOT of apps that I had before (most of them paid) are not even listed in the app store. I'm also noticing that the Helix apps are not listed either. It would appear that non 2.2 compatible apps are not being listed? I have no idea, but whatever it is, I hope I get my touchdown full version app back soon, otherwise I'll be in a rough spot with work. (not a huge fan of the regular mail).

Example, I did a search for the developer "Camel Games" I recently purchased one of these games, however, when I do a search now, I ONLY see all the free version, and no paid versions. :confused:

If anyone has any insight on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone is not seeing the same thing as me, that would be helpful too. If I need to reset my phone again or something, let me know! I miss my apps :(

I have a nexus one - Not Rooted

2. Skeniver

Skeniver New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Sorry, I can't offer any help. But I am also having this problem. I can't see two of my three apps. One is paid and one is free... Would love some help on this one!

I updated my Nexus One manually. UK.

Cheers Neil
  3. Schwin97

Schwin97 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    There is a fix over in the xda forums for this. It looks like Google didn't turn on all the apps for those people who acquired the 'limited release' of Froyo. In order to get the fix working, you must have rooted your phone, and then it is as easy as replacing a file on the phone...
  4. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Unfortunately the only way to fix the issue is to either root your N1 or just wait for the official OTA update.
  5. furiannn

furiannn New Member

May 28, 2010
    Yeah I am having the same problem, sucks that we gotta wait for the OTA. Sleepy Time is one of those apps :(