Nexus 4 arrived!!!General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2012-12-14 05:28:39
  1. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Its a very nice phone, I opened it,held,stuck it back in,...sickest device I, actually bought for myself next to my moto I9/evo v...but here some pics[​IMG][​IMG]always liked this angle
    tried to get the design on the back but...

The back is the coolest part of the Phone, Its like sci-fi looking,..dont know if I should power it on, or wait to get a case for it first

You will enjoy this, when you get, in the meantime im gonna just stare at the f****er and enjoy Its google awsomeness

Edit: doing the update

Update[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Update

More pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]that last shot looks epic

Made $355 today too:D:D:D:D:D
    Sold my SIM cutter for $5
    And a Holset hx35 for...:eek:..$350,..def had a good day

Advertisement
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Sim cutter for 5 dollars thats a good deal for you mate.
    MT Rotor likes this.
  3. stevevercs

stevevercs Well-Known Member

Jealous .........:D
  4. Liamo_210

No not really more just happy for you.
    I wont need to cut my sim anyway so i wouldnt need one.
  5. stevevercs

stevevercs Well-Known Member

Sorry mate, not sure if you misunderstood , when I said jealous, I meant I was jealous of the OP and his new phone.:D
  6. tmicrd68

tmicrd68 Well-Known Member

Got mine delivered @ 2:00pm PST today! Already rooted, installed cwm touch backup & unzipped titanium+apps from update zip I created on my old mt before I got phone today! :party:
  7. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

I got mines today as well!!! Been playing with it for a few hours now. I have the 34.99 (500 minutes & Unl text) and $20 (Unl 4G Data). The SIM had to be cut because T-Mobile did not have a Micro SIM available. I was charged $76 total for opening my account. $50 was a supposed "down payment", $20 was for the SIM card and the rest I guess was tax. When I asked the guy if the SIM was suppose to be free, he told me that my credit was "just starting". I Asked him if my credit was bad (which I know isn't) and he said "It's not bad, it's just the credit you start with". I'm like... Yeah, OK w/e. Then I get home and make a T-Mobile account on their website. Check my plan and it was not what I asked for. It was going to charge me 69.99 for Unl everything. I asked him for only 500 Minutes with Unl text and Data. ******... Anyways, I didn't know the final price did not include tax, so if my bill is 54.99 monthly i'll be paying a bit more than that lol. I'm used to MetroPCS's flat-rate.

Back to the piont, THIS PHONE IS BEAST!
  8. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Im going with the T-Mobile monthly 4g $30 5gb data 100 talk unlim text,..gonna stop by the T-Mobile Store up the street for a coverage map
  9. Liamo_210

Mines currently on the delivery truck ;)
  10. ssgmun32

ssgmun32 Active Member

Congrats..it really is a great phone. I have had mine for a little over a day know and really liking it. Will you be using this on TMobile?
  11. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

You all can post pics in here, basically a photo introduction of someone getting their nexus 4
  12. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Wouldn't they all look the same? Except for the carpet, of course ;)
  13. Liamo_210

Not necessarily considering its made of glass someones might have a crack in it.

Thats why im going to record my unboxing so i have proof just incase. :rolleyes:
  14. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Don't even THINK that. *shudder*
  15. Liamo_210

I do it with all my phones, it hasnt happened yet and hopefully it never will
  16. Mike412

Mike412 Member

Hopefully I get my Nexus 4. I bought one on ebay and the seller sent it with USPS which was the worst mistake ever. Was supposed to get it on the 6th tracking says "out for delivery" but now its the 8th and still haven't gotten it. Hopefully Monday.
  17. Liamo_210

Hope the money hasnt been taken out of your account yet. :D
  18. Mike412

Mike412 Member

Its already paid for. The mail carrier said that they are so backed up with packages and cutting people that it could be in the pile. Hopefully Monday!
  19. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Finally decided to activate it[​IMG] T-Mobile $30 online plan:cool:,took 10min to do
  20. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Did you port your number
  21. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Nope, just wanted a fresh start,...
  22. RDTatel

RDTatel Member

i just got mine today :D
    [​IMG]
    lunatic59 and scary alien like this.
  23. Mike412

Mike412 Member

Still waiting on mine from when I ordered from ebay. Been 8 days since out for delivery. The seller called and told me usps misplaced it and they are looking for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.