1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Nexus 4 back on sale at 1200 PST US Only.General

1. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

Just got an email from Google play. Wonder how long this batch will last? :rolleyes:

Advertisement
    :
    NeXuS4 likes this.
  2. hstroph

hstroph Well-Known Member

06:21 PST email:

"Nexus 4 will be available for purchase later today! Order yours from Google Play starting today, November 27 at 12:00 noon PST (U.S. only)."
  3. rpmouton

rpmouton New Member

Per my email from Google:

Nexus 4 will be available for purchase later today!
    Order yours from Google Play starting today, November 27 at 12:00 noon PST (U.S. only).
  4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # Moderator

All 3 threads came in within a few minutes of each other, you guys are fast. :D

Thanks for the update. Threads merged to maintain discussion in a single location.
    Hook and rpmouton like this.
  5. Kgor93

Kgor93 Well-Known Member

Got the email too. I just hope they have enough stock and allow backorders this time. I'll be on the site at 3. If I can't get one, I'm done. I'll buy something else. Getting very frustrated with Google.
  6. DecTaylor

DecTaylor New Member

What about the UK?

Hopefully it is just a case of them releasing them a day or so apart, so there isn't as much traffic to handle?
  7. killxswitch

killxswitch Well-Known Member

I hope this doesn't screw with people who've already ordered. I got the email saying my Nexus would be shipped this week, but others have gotten shipping notices and I have not.
  8. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

Very excited, unfortunately i'm at my work station which is slower than a mother... Nevertheless, I will try my luck and see if I get to buy the 16 GB and the Bumper.
  9. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

Goodluck to everyone going for their Nexus 4's today!! Hopefully you are able to get one! Also, I REALLY hope some developers get their hands on these. The dev community right now is slowly getting up there.
  10. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

man i hope my check is in the mail today it would suck if it is here tomorrow and they are already sold out again
  11. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

I hear you. I was hoping to have this Verizon S3 sold by the time the Nexus became available again. Certainly didn't think it would become available this soon so I didn't budget appropriately :mad:
  12. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

Epic fail on my part. I tried to buy the Nexus 4 NOW. I live in NYC. What time is 12:00 PST here in NYC?
  13. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

It'll be 3pm your time
  14. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

I hope this second wave of sales goes much more smoothly for those buying. At the very least I hope that there won't be any timeouts or errors when processing it in the cart. I felt bad for those who had that happen and then didn't end up getting one.
  15. tmicrd68

tmicrd68 Well-Known Member

Hopefully, seeing that google actually sent the on sale emails out this time is a good sign :party:
  16. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

nope... won't order! after seeing what happened with N7 and N4 i would rather wait til January and order it then.
  17. Pappy35

Pappy35 Well-Known Member

Me 2. I just got my $1 S3 so I'm going to hold off a few months and see if the big G releases an LTE version with more memory. This phone is nice but the screen's too dim in daylight. Still want the N4 but will be watching how G handles this round.

Good luck to you that try.
  18. choubaka

choubaka Member

why U.S only!! make it available for Canada also :)
  19. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

did you see BlackFriday sales on youtube.. How can big G resist such hungry crowd
  20. killxswitch

Still no shipping notification. Google is going to take new orders and my original Nov. 13 order is going to get lost in the shuffle. Again. Un****ingbelievable.
  21. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Well-Known Member

Man... That sucks... I would be so pissed...
  22. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

i received my shipping info :) i'm guessing you'll get yours soon to gl :)
  23. shiv81

shiv81 Well-Known Member

Guys the 3pm est stock just sold out in a minute
  24. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

no it hasn't started selling them yet i've been updating b4 12 n after lol
  25. killxswitch

Sold out again! I got the chance to Add to Cart twice, both errored out, now it just says Sold Out again. Great job again Google! Way to learn NOTHING from last time! This is actually worse!