Nexus 4 Officially listed as Sold Out in USGeneral

1. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

The Coming Soon has been replaced with Sold Out. Now the question is when will Google restock.

Advertisement
  2. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Same with the Bumper but I snagged one from a guy that accidentally got 2.:) Did you end up getting the bumper? I was way too paranoid to mess with that.
  3. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

I couldn't get a bumper. I was lucky to get a 16Gb Nexus 4 ordered. I guess i'll just have to be extra careful when I get my phone until I can get a bumper or a case for it.
  4. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I checked with my contact at Seidio and they're making products for Nexus 4, but I don't know what yet.
  5. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

Is there any indication when Google will replenish stocks on Google Play? I am looking on the UK site and there is no indication whatsoever. Google wouldn't take months to restock would it?
  6. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

Looks like, at least in US, the Nexus 4 is officially sold out again. :rolleyes:
  7. amk2795

amk2795 Well-Known Member

I was looking into a replacement for my EVO V and this seemed faaab. Just waiting for it to come back into stock I suppose!
  8. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Who knows...could be more of an LG thing! I'm gonna guess there's going to be plenty available after the holidays and new year.
  9. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

Right. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
  10. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Is this phone really, really worth replacing my One X?
  11. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

In a nutshell ...No! With so many new phones dropping in the first half of 2013, I'd wait it out man.
  12. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Well for 2013 I'm eyeing the S4, One X2 and Nexus 5.
  13. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

i would not go with anything else except Nexus. I hate to say that but just can't take Touchwiz, Sense ,Motoblur and so on.
  14. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Well-Known Member

There's no way Nexus 5 (or whatever it's called) is coming before Q4 of '13.
  15. amk2795

amk2795 Well-Known Member

This, except I love HTC Sense. Both my androids have been HTCs and I happen to really like Sense. I like 4.0 though, anything less is kinda meh.
    TouchWiz, on the other hand, holy crap do I hate that. It's what's keeping me from getting any Samsung phone. I'm not a rooter so I wouldn't be able to get rid of it. Vanilla Android is where it's at, so Nexus 100%.
  16. Hook

I just spoke with someone at Google (he device support line). while he made clear that he didn't have the answer of when the Nexus 4 would be available again, he said it would probably take them "months" to fulfill the orders they had. He offered no further definition to "months" but he stuck to that description.

I really want the Nexus 4, but I don't know if I'm prepared to wait months. i may look at overpriced 3rd party resellers or... I dunno. :(
  17. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

You cannot trust random person and definitely support line. One say this the other says that. It's like i was shopping before Christmas i wanted to buy a pair of shoes.. i asked the guy if they had size 9 he went to the back and return said no 9s! i thought well this must be a joke... ask the other guy.. He quickly replied YES SIR we HAVE em! didn't even bother to look at the model just brought brand new unopened box.

So what i'm saying is that even though google is out of stock.. this guy cannot predict exact time on when they gonna have em. It could be a week or a month but definitely not 2 month
  18. Hook

I understand that. In fact, he was the first to admit he couldn't make a prediction. Nonetheless, it is not a rosy picture and I probably *do* have a long wait.

I don't think the shoe store is the right analogy. I doubt the person was too lazy to check the warehouse. ;) I suspect it is not knowing the current status of the supply chain.
  19. Hook