Nexus 5 Pre-Release/Speculation ThreadGeneral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrexelDragon

DrexelDragon Well-Known Member

The Go Launcher EX official Facebook/Twitter page is reporting they were invited to an Android 4.4 event taking place Friday night (tonight). Why would they make this up? Seems legit.
  2. nexus15

nexus15 Well-Known Member

Just seeing pics of the invite would make me happy. My n4 has aged well and i can wait for the actual device. Have to say I'm excited for what kitkat may hold since we know so much about the n5.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  3. likebutta

likebutta Well-Known Member

statepenn03 likes this.
  4. TKEnzy

TKEnzy Well-Known Member

Via the Go Launcher twitter the event has been "postponed."
  5. elemein

elemein Well-Known Member

Hate to be the odd one out; but I dont want this to happen nor think it will happen.

How will it get released on the Play Store on Oct 31 if it hasnt even been launched yet? :/

Plus, I'm busy on Oct 31, so unless its a midnight release, I dont want this :pepsi:
  6. zenicanin

zenicanin Well-Known Member

Either Google is pulling off some ridiculous stunt or their plans have gone terribly wrong and it keeps getting pushed back further and further. Either way, not loving it. I kinda wish they were more organized like Apple so we knew for sure when and what we'll be seeing instead of these mysteries. Half of us will probably miss the event cause we lost interest or simply forgot to check in every day to see if there is any news. :(

/rant
  7. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

I don't know if we'll see anything until those 32GB Nexus 10's sell out.
  8. statepenn03

statepenn03 Well-Known Member

TKEnzy likes this.
  9. statepenn03

10. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

statepenn03 likes this.
  11. statepenn03

jhawkkw likes this.
  12. TKEnzy

TKEnzy Well-Known Member

13. statepenn03

My spidey senses are tingling... Maybe, just maybe, we might get something Nexus related today... I'd be happy with hearing invites went out.
  14. zenicanin

zenicanin Well-Known Member

15. AndroidifyMe

AndroidifyMe Well-Known Member

16. statepenn03

Huh... Any chance you have the page cached?
  17. AndroidifyMe

They were trolled or just wanna join the hype. Very popular launcher but if a more creditable tech news site didn't mention it earlier this morning, then it's not happening.
  18. AndroidifyMe

Seriously? Not working at all. Not that I'm missing anything if it was.
  19. drbugsmn

drbugsmn Well-Known Member

same here, about 3 min ago it didn't. Not sure what it looked like before but looks like they are giving away a nexus 7 with a code, and a thing to learn more about android kitkat
  20. Gatman

Gatman Well-Known Member

I've never clicked it or gone to that page before I did it just now, and it came up fine for me.

~Gary
  21. AndroidifyMe

22. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

It's very quiet. I can hear the crickets. Its an almost eerie atmosphere. Then all of a sudden.....boom! The comet hits.
  23. drbugsmn

drbugsmn Well-Known Member

24. AndroidifyMe

Whatever day it launches and whatever day it releases, I'm sure that is the day it was planned to be official.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.