Nexus 7 - Google Play - books and films in Italian!!Support

1. premieji

premieji New Member

Hope to find a Nexus 7 expert - My Nexus 7 bought in UK from Currys - was registered a week later in Italy where I was on holiday - I am a UK expat living in Spain - ever since I can only get Italian books and films on Google Play - will I have to deregister, go back to factory settings, then physically travel back to UK, re-register my Nexus 7 in UK... is this the only fix?

If so how do I do all this? In the meantime I have downloaded the amazon kindle app for books - but what is the best alternative film app for the Nexus 7?

Advertisement
  2. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

Welcome Premeiji! I've moved this thread over to the Nexus 7 forum so that you won't need to post this issue again! I'd like to personally welcome you to Androidforums I and hope that you enjoy it here! :D

Sadly I think that your best bet would be to physically BE in the UK. Unless you have your account registered in the UK. I'm actually not 100% sure.
    premieji likes this.
  3. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

Actually, the play store content depends on your current location. You can try setting your location to UK and spoofing your network location with a UK vpn for instance, like tunnel bear.
    You might need to stop the Google play app or something for it to work.
  4. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

I had a similar problem with Amazon. My German Amazon account did not work in the US. It always defaulted to my wife's account which was established in the US. I established a new account in the US, but first you have to clear the data in the Google app.