1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Nexus 7 - Google Play - books and films in Italian!!Support

1. premieji

premieji New Member

Hope to find a Nexus 7 expert - My Nexus 7 bought in UK from Currys - was registered a week later in Italy where I was on holiday - I am a UK expat living in Spain - ever since I can only get Italian books and films on Google Play - will I have to deregister, go back to factory settings, then physically travel back to UK, re-register my Nexus 7 in UK... is this the only fix?

If so how do I do all this? In the meantime I have downloaded the amazon kindle app for books - but what is the best alternative film app for the Nexus 7?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

Welcome Premeiji! I've moved this thread over to the Nexus 7 forum so that you won't need to post this issue again! I'd like to personally welcome you to Androidforums I and hope that you enjoy it here! :D

Sadly I think that your best bet would be to physically BE in the UK. Unless you have your account registered in the UK. I'm actually not 100% sure.
    premieji likes this.
  3. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

Actually, the play store content depends on your current location. You can try setting your location to UK and spoofing your network location with a UK vpn for instance, like tunnel bear.
    You might need to stop the Google play app or something for it to work.
  4. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

I had a similar problem with Amazon. My German Amazon account did not work in the US. It always defaulted to my wife's account which was established in the US. I established a new account in the US, but first you have to clear the data in the Google app.