• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus is BACK?!

Gutted for you, hopefully it shows up soon.

Well the tables have turned for me - after my whinge the other day that your had shipped despite ordering after me, I finally got my shipping notification at 4.30 (!) this morning. Here we are, not yet 6 hours later and I've received it! Unbelievable.

Stuck at work so can't get to grips with it for now, but aesthetically it's beautiful. can't wait to get cracking

Upvote 0
Gutted for you, hopefully it shows up soon.

Well the tables have turned for me - after my whinge the other day that your had shipped despite ordering after me, I finally got my shipping notification at 4.30 (!) this morning. Here we are, not yet 6 hours later and I've received it! Unbelievable.

Stuck at work so can't get to grips with it for now, but aesthetically it's beautiful. can't wait to get cracking

Hey thanks. I think it's probably a volume thing and the fact you are near means its worked out for you.

Upvote 0
Cornwall. TNT tracker mentions Bodmin, 30 miles away, but now I'm not sure what that means......

Yeah much the same - tracking is show is Edinburgh which is about 15 miles away who haven't got the device. When I spoke to TNT they said that they have one scan but it's not a physical one, i.e. its probably come from a file that they have received and not the actual package being scanned.

I suspect the receiving depot is swamped and working their way though the backlog.

Upvote 0
Just cause I'm bored lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130204_120046.jpg
    IMG_20130204_120046.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 0
On the point of giving up on the Nexus 4 - been trying to order one since November and finally got one last week - it's been shipped and gone missing. Neither Google or TNT know where it is and they are both saying that it's the others fault.

So I can't be bothered any longer - will go to my credit card and get a refund and they can all fight it out between them.

What a pity.

Upvote 0
On the point of giving up on the Nexus 4 - been trying to order one since November and finally got one last week - it's been shipped and gone missing. Neither Google or TNT know where it is and they are both saying that it's the others fault.

So I can't be bothered any longer - will go to my credit card and get a refund and they can all fight it out between them.

What a pity.

Looking on Google I've read a few problems with TNT, so they may have it and don't know it?

Upvote 0
Looking on Google I've read a few problems with TNT, so they may have it and don't know it?

Yeah it's highly likely but the process for finding it seems very laborious with no timescales and no guarantee and I don't see why I should pay while they guddle around.

I've asked for a replacement to be sent urgently. If that goes no where I'll just cancel and be content with my current (3) phones! And take my S3 off eBay. I know. I don't deserve a Nexus 4 anyway.

Upvote 0
Yup

And Google won't do anything for 3 days. And everytime I call them the 3 days restart.

If I don't have my phone by the end if the week I'm speaking to my credit card company and asking them to charge Google back. And that will be my last Google purchase.

TNT lost your phone?!

That's ridiculous. Google need to get their a** in gear and send you a new one - via a different courier! - and then at the very least, credit you back the delivery charge (they did that for me when my phone was delayed).

Good luck getting it sorted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones