Nexus Media Importer, video streaming = black screen/freeze or error..??Support

Last Updated:

1. miseryguts

miseryguts Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've no idea what is going on here.

I've tried multiple different videos in different formats/size using different players (mobo/BS etc) and none of them work.. they all work perfectly fine on my PC & other mobile devices.
    They are on the root of a 32GB Kingston SD & reader (and I've tried different cards & readers)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel like I've just wasted my money.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

The only variable you left untested seems to be your otg cable? Maybe try another one or try streaming to another device.
    If you still come up empty, perhaps a last resort factory reset would fix it... It's pretty weird issue.

3. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

It sounds like something else is in play and as already mentioned, a system restore might be in order. I use MX player and its played everything I've thrown at it. Good luck!

4. robf1234

robf1234 Member

hi i have the same problem i have bought two otg cables one e/bay one from amazon and 5 different pen drives all the players i can find and every format, some will start to play,:mad: but in very slow motion ,,??

5. miseryguts

I've found that MP4 is fine, anything else won't play.. isn't the app supposed to support multiple different media formats..?

6. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

Sounds like the Android native player, although I believe it also supports some mkv. Try downloading MXPlayer and select that when opening through media importer.

7. miseryguts

I've tried several different media players (see my original post) and all produced the same results until I tried MP4 files.