Nexus One 3D aspects in App menu

Last Updated:

1. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor This Topic's Starter

A few articles have mentioned a use of 3D in the Apps menu. I'm not sure if anyone has described this further than that but I believe it is shown in the photo below. If you look above the 4 icons you see 4 rows if icons going off into the distance (ie - Star Wars opening scroll style). Now I'm not sure if the icons will drop or roll down/up one line at a time when scrolling (cool), or if it will be a cube like the Samsung Behold II (blech). Not sure if this has been show/explained, just thought I'd share my observation/theory.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Off topic: OMG, I just noticed Google Goggles App in the top, left-hand corner. Awesome!

BTT: The 3D Aspect should be pretty sick, based on what I've seen so far. However, I'd love to see a video of this awesomeness in action. :cool:

3. l3reak

l3reak New Member

You do realize Goggles is already out, right?

4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor This Topic's Starter

Sweet, they roll! Look at the bottom of the image below to see the Apps menu in mid transition. Yea, I get excited of the littlest of things.

[​IMG]

5. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Yeah.
    That's a pretty interesting animation effect that will make this phone different from a lot of Android Powered Devices. Can't wait for more info on Nexus, though!