Nexus One automatically answering the phone when connected to BluetoothSupport

1. BlueHayes90

BlueHayes90 New Member

Hi

I have an issue with my phone which has always occurred since day 1 (so no apps or anything are causing this).

When connected via Bluetooth in the car to play music, if somebody rings me I will get approximately one ring and then the phone will usually answer the call itself. However, the weird thing is that maybe 1 in 5 calls won't be answered... it will just ring out.

I've not found any options to disable this on the phone, so does anybody have any ideas? a) being on the phone whilst driving is dangerous and b) I don't always want to be answering the phone to certain people!

The hardware I'm using is this:

Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth For MP3 Phone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

This just connects to my phone via Bluetooth and passes the audio into the 3.5mm feed in the car. As far as I'm aware the LiquidAUX isn't doing the automatic answering but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for any help!

Advertisement
    :
  2. ehalusic

ehalusic New Member

I have the same issue but on a droid. It was happening to me on my original moto droid, and I just got the droid 3 and it is still happening. The weird thing is it didn't always happen with my original droid, only recently it started. I am using the same bluetoother (kensington liquidaux)...maybe this has something to do with it?