Nexus one battery running out too fastSupport

Last Updated:

1. Renegadexan

Renegadexan New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok i bought a nexus one, i tried almost all apps out there but none do what i want to do. I would like an history of when my battery started using more resources.

The program that come with android for battery literally just suck.

So today i was playing pocket legends while listening to music and it was good i also had skype and Meebo IM on.

Now i decided to close my game and put my phone on sleep, batter was at about 65% at that moment,then precisely 1 hour later my battery was at 29%

i was like wtf. then 15mins later it was at 21%, at some point it dropped 2% in the same min with screen off.

Now i have GPS wifi and everything possible off and even synchronizing off, the ONLY thing that was on was skye and meebo. When i decided to shut them off it solved the issue, but then i came back home and put both apps back on and it would barely drop my battery.

Now skype and meebo shouldn't consume 30% of my battery in 1 hour while phone is sleep, thats ridiculous.

Advertisement
  2. clutchy

clutchy Well-Known Member

some bogus program was running in the background. I've had that happen before and it's usually games that do it.

did you try a task killer? I dont' use one but sometimes that's all you can do. Although you should be able to kill them yourself since you have 2.2.

3. Renegadexan

i did a power cycle , task killer dont even do anything, for example if i run a music player and do a task killer it doesnt do anything, music stills play, how good of a task killer is that.

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Let me guess ... you've got a task killer set to auto kill.

5. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Download SystemPanel and see what app is running while your phone is asleep and uninstall it. You shouldn't be using an task killer to kill apps, especially bad written apps since it solves nothing, find it and uninstall it is the best solution.

6. Renegadexan

i have no task killer