• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nexus one battery running out too fast

Renegadexan

Lurker
Nov 17, 2010
Ok i bought a nexus one, i tried almost all apps out there but none do what i want to do. I would like an history of when my battery started using more resources.

The program that come with android for battery literally just suck.

So today i was playing pocket legends while listening to music and it was good i also had skype and Meebo IM on.

Now i decided to close my game and put my phone on sleep, batter was at about 65% at that moment,then precisely 1 hour later my battery was at 29%

i was like wtf. then 15mins later it was at 21%, at some point it dropped 2% in the same min with screen off.

Now i have GPS wifi and everything possible off and even synchronizing off, the ONLY thing that was on was skye and meebo. When i decided to shut them off it solved the issue, but then i came back home and put both apps back on and it would barely drop my battery.

Now skype and meebo shouldn't consume 30% of my battery in 1 hour while phone is sleep, thats ridiculous.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones