• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus One Case Recommendation?

I got the Innocase II as well. I actually like how it makes the phone feel. It has a more sturdy, rugged feel to it, and I like how now the Camera lens is not being "leaned on" when I place it backside down. It kinda sucks that my phone won't fit into the pouch anymore, but that's to be expected with most cases. I'm still debating on getting a screen guard since I can't use the pouch, but overall I would recommend the Innocase II as a safe bet.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to update my purchase of the Case Mate Torque case:

This is my third Case Mate case I have ordered for my Nexus One. I bought the black on black Tough Case and have loved it. Then I bought the red and black Tough Case but sent it back because the red was too close to the color pink.

I'm thrilled with the Torque case as it is black and Fire Engine RED! :)

It fits my Nexus very well. Not as much protection as the Tough Case, but very adequate for a silicon case. It does collect some lint, etc..

The volume keys and power button are completely covered leaving the headphone jack and USB port as the only exposed areas of the device(excepting of course the camera lens, etc..)

It feels fantastic in my hand as well. I do feel it is slightly over-priced. I think a better price point would have been 20 bucks rather than 25.

That said, I'm very very happy with it. I was not expecting any new cases for the Nexus since it's getting late in it's production, and this is a great case to add to your collection before they are all gone forever. I would surely buy this case again. It looks slick as hell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones