Nexus one case UK peeps

Last Updated:

1. ntemples

ntemples Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what cases people have and where did the buy them from (in th UK) as I want to get one asap..

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. lutherinlondon

lutherinlondon Well-Known Member

3. ntemples

ntemples Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, that actually looks quite interesting, I might go for the same unless I find something else I like, anyone else?

4. Soupdragon

Soupdragon Well-Known Member

I've just followed the link and ordered a black one. Also purchased a screen protector from Boxwave earlier today. (Antiglare as I'm outside a lot)

5. Fatal Exception

Fatal Exception Well-Known Member

I didn't bother with a case. I just use the one that came with it when it's in my pocket.

I also don't see the point in a screen protector for a glass screen. I don't put protectors on my glasses after all.

6. dhevans

dhevans Well-Known Member

I emailed Proporta the other day, and they are in the process of developing a case, but still a fair few number of weeks away.

7. roomaroo

roomaroo Member

I ordered the same case as lutherinlondon but in grey, and it arrived today. It cost me

8. lutherinlondon

How the heck did you manage to get yours before I got mine..... I'm still waiting :(

Nice pics tho.... I ended up ordering the three pack (grey/black/white)..... for

9. lutherinlondon

Just realised you ordered 1 day before me.... hopefully mine arrives tomorrow :)

10. lutherinlondon

Arrived... looking good. Pics to follow :D

11. laughter95

laughter95 Well-Known Member

cool. i just got mine as well. had to spend a bit of time to gouge out an extra piece since half of my talk-hole was blocked. fit is good, not difficult to toggle the volume. i've used the luxmo case and this one, and i like this one because it feels sturdier and there's a frosted design instead of the pattern. no worries about the pattern leaving an imprint either.

the screen protector is good. PITA to get rid of the dust, etc, but finally it's on.

my n1 is set. finally.

update: I just dropped my ipod mini onto the n1 screen... the corner hit it and left a huge gash... luckily the screen wasn't affected but I just wasted half an hour messing with the screen protector I just received from hong kong only to get it ruined within fifteen minutes of having it. ****.

update update: the dcmugen guy is getting me a free replacement for my scratched screen protector. this is definitely some great customer service. I can't encourage everyone more to do business with this seller for the best quality, lowest prices on the market, as well as a very flexible business policy.