Nexus One Dock Shipping

Last Updated:

1. RayKinStL

RayKinStL Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

All,

I just wanted to share this tidbit for anyone thinking about ordering the dock. I placed my order this morning, 2/3/10 and selected ground shipping so as to pay no shipping costs. I figured I'd just wait a week, no big deal, and save myself a few bucks (overnight was like $10). Well I just check the tracking and it is due to arrive tomorrow! So it looks like I will have 1 day shipping without selecting it. I am currently in Saint Louis, MO. Of course I am not suggesting this will be the case for everyone, but just something to think about if you are going to order it and aren't sure what to do as far as shipping goes. You may be able to save the money and still not have to worry about being impatient.

That's all!

Ray

Advertisement
  2. FatblokeUK

FatblokeUK New Member

I looked into this, but being in the UK, they still want $29 for delivery which is over half the cost of the item.
    I'm going to wait until Vodaphone start stocking it over here then pick one up then. Bet it'll be

3. NexusMMM

NexusMMM Well-Known Member

this is also consistent with my experience. order placed on sunday, sent out on monday and arrived on tuesday - free shipping option

4. hunta

hunta Well-Known Member

5. bobbyjason

bobbyjason Active Member

You can only purchase one at a time sadly :(

6. turbosol16

turbosol16 Well-Known Member

My experience is similar, I bought the dock Thursday and it showed up on Saturday. I thought you had to pay for Saturday delivery but I guess regular free ground covered that too...

7. steverino

steverino New Member

Fast delivery here as well. Yes only one at a time, so I bought 2 more --- on-at-a-time. Guess I'll get 2 packages in 2 days. The Dock is awesome. Who cares about battery life now? The ringer is as loud as I want i thru any stereo.