Nexus One Lifespan

Last Updated:

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im thinking about getting a N1, anyone knows the lifespan of the N1 as far as reviving updates and stuff like that? I want a phone that will be supported for a while, at least for a year or 2? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. ragingyeti

ragingyeti Well-Known Member

Considering the N1 is Google's baby, and Android is a huge growing platform, I would be willing to bet the N1 is supported for at least a year. Then again, you know how technology is these days.

3. applejosh

applejosh Active Member

True. With how fast Android has been advancing, no one knows for sure. But I did settle on the n1 because 1) AT&T has no good Android phones, and 2) it's a "Google" phone that I'm hoping will receive "extra" care from them.

4. CirkDroid

CirkDroid Well-Known Member

If you buy it, it will stop being supported so much within a short period of time. If you don't buy it, it will be supported forever.

Please note that this is somehow universally true for ALL owners. It's relative, like the passing of time near large masses of gravity. Did you know if you stand next to the pyramids and look at a friend 1,000 feet away, time moves slower for you then it does him?

5. SBERG

SBERG Well-Known Member

Put the bong down and step away from the pc. :D

6. snakeybidder

snakeybidder Well-Known Member

If you look at your friend 3 miles away, it will be hard to spot him.....creepy....

7. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member