• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus One = Passion?

At this point I don't care. Incredible/Bravo or Passion/Nexus One...I just need something SOON, like by the end of January. So tired of waiting. God I hope something comes around. Still nothing on the horizon based on the FCC approval database.

Also, I browsed the T-Mobile coverage maps in the northeast. Nope, can't do it. Need to stick with Verizon.

Yeah, I hope HTC has a trick up their sleeve and they get it out anyways, although the N1 doesnt seem to be such a bad phone. Comming from the iphone 3G though I really want something thats "better" and not having multitouch is laughable. I can only hope the hacker community is already on this and gets it working (Shouldnt be impossible considering in Europe they have it). Im just sick of the closed and apple restricted everything that goes on with the iphone.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I hope HTC has a trick up their sleeve and they get it out anyways, although the N1 doesnt seem to be such a bad phone. Comming from the iphone 3G though I really want something thats "better" and not having multitouch is laughable. I can only hope the hacker community is already on this and gets it working (Shouldnt be impossible considering in Europe they have it). Im just sick of the closed and apple restricted everything that goes on with the iphone.

There's always the Dolphin browser. I think there was a thread in the N1 section on here where the downloaded it and said pinch to zoom works great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones