• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus One Picture Thread!

Because you might have one of us silly Americans try to drive around the right side! I like the church!

Haha! Point taken. ;) Although it's quite easy since you just follow the way the traffic is moving anyway (I often drive in Europe and they drive on the same side as you guys in the US and that's how I do it).

My Bike - taken with my N1!

Nice bike indeed! Very jealous although I'd never have the balls to ride one! :D

Took this today at work:

Again a cool pic of a classic. ;)

Keep them coming guys! I'm sure you're all snapping away without even thinking of posting them. Please keep it clean though! ;)

Upvote 0
I just got my phone two days ago and I could not find photobucket under my apps so I could not download it...please can someone explain to me where or what I need to do.
Thanks
P.S I cannot connect my bluetooth to my phone, any help. I tried to transfer my contacts from my previous phone, it won do dis either.

You need to download it from the Marketplace Fiezta. For your contacts I'd recommend inputting them into your Google Contacts list and then just syncing them that way.

Upvote 0
Pictures from a cruise I went on last week.

Attachments

• 2010-02-20 12.45.46.jpg
    2010-02-20 12.45.46.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 2010-02-20 17.55.55.jpg
    2010-02-20 17.55.55.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 2010-02-22 17.36.32.jpg
    2010-02-22 17.36.32.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 103
  • 2010-02-22 18.09.31.jpg
    2010-02-22 18.09.31.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 2010-02-27 08.51.01.jpg
    2010-02-27 08.51.01.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 46
Upvote 0
Thanks for your quick response, however I have look under my app and I cannot find photobucket, and as per my contact. On my phone I only have just phone numbers and names but are you saying that it is possible to just imput my contact as it is from phone to my google account?

Thanks

why do you need a 3rd party app? just turn on syncing with Picasa (built into nexus one)

Upvote 0
just to post my .02 about the camera.
i used to have to carry a dig camera with me for work to snap shots of repairs and parts for replacement etc.

now i just use the N1 for great shots and the flash is a godsend vs. my G1. Now i can get shots in dark areas (crawlspaces, attics etc.) that i couldn't get before...very useful.

Upvote 0
A few slightly fuzzy pic of 4 small-ish avalanches that blocked the West Highland Railway Line in Scotland. Line at this point about 1,00ft above sea level.

The West Highland Line was closed due to Avalanches for a few days early March 2010. There were 4 small-ish ones visible, below the steep slopes of Beinn Odhar (901m),from an A82 lay-by, from where this photo was taken

The line remained closed for some days due to risk of further avalanches after the heaviest snowfall for some years: Glencoe Ski centre some 25 Km further North had 80cm in 24 hours.

Herewith link to pic

H2ACqkoFk76xozg-o3R5iw
Picasa Web Albums - 11243432201306518... - Avalanches on...

AvalanchesOnWestHighlandRailway
(Must understand Picasa better so I can post the bigger image....)

Cheers!

Lodger

Attachments

• 2010-03-04 16.39.12.smaller.jpg
    2010-03-04 16.39.12.smaller.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
Oh, I suppose I should post a pic or two. Really makes a difference what light setting you use (cloudy, etc). I also think all the pics look nicer on my phone than on screen :D

OELUm9-0QotLynTTriCUCw

x8GMZx5rCplFNCPHYACKUQ

edit: Ok, someone explain how to get photos uploaded to Picasa to display please!! Gave up on photobucket, seemed silly to use a third party app when it's all built in to the phone.

Upvote 0
ztmike,

I've stopped using fxcamera for 'normal' pictures.. If you look the default option is for smaller res pictures..

Your pic looks like the lens cover could do with a wipe - mine takes soft pictures if it's a bit dirty (usually hand cream)..
Give it a quick wipe on your t-shirt (or a glass cloth if you've got one), and try again :)

You're right though, by far and away the best pictures are in bright light outside IMHO..

Upvote 0
Agreed, there are some great photos being taken! Oniongirl: I'm afraid I've not used Picasa so I can't help you there. I understand you missing Brighton though - it is awesome!

Here are some more pics:

I often like to look at the boats in the Marina just to see how outrageously expensive they are! :D

ea5cf61f.jpg

48ab4b0d.jpg

a18d4c13.jpg

One of the nicest cheescakes I've had in a long time (nom nom nom):

fe577f99.jpg

I've noticed the camera on the Nexus One doesn't really handle macro shots well using the default camera app. Anyone else notice this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones