Nexus One - Possibly bricked, need help :(Support

Last Updated:

1. Voyager52

Voyager52 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello there, I saw forum postings in which it is adviced not pull out the battery while the updating the nexus one to 2.2. Actually while updating my nexus one got stuck at the screen showing the box and arrow out showing the android icon for like 30 mins or so. I decided to remove the battery and restart my phone. It seems it was the wrong decision. Now my phone is completely dead. It will not power up or show any lights when connected to the wall charger or USB. Even my computer does not detect it. As you can imagine I am sad and feel I should I have just waited for the update to complete. Is there a way I can spring back the nexus one to life? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. braddor

braddor Member

Wow 30 minutes is long. Mine took 10 minutes and I thought something was wrong. Check with HTC to see what can be done. Alert them of the update issue as well.

3. Espike

Espike Well-Known Member

Have you called HTC about it yet? They're probably the only ones who can fix it.

4. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

Umm can you boot it into the bootloader or fastboot? (Hold powerbutton + Volume for bootloader///or trackball for fastboot)

5. Deathwish238

Deathwish238 Well-Known Member

Try charging your phone for a few hours and booting into the bootloader(Power + Vol Down).

6. prathyks

prathyks Member

Hey Voyager52,

Am in exactly same state with my nexus one.. So what happened to your phone. Any solutions..??

Thanks in advance.