• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus One Shipping ?

Yep. Shipping overnight is free as of now. Don't know when they'll change that.

I doubt they ever will. They realize a prohibitor to people buying online is that they don't get "instant gratification". Next day is pretty darn close, and by offering it free, they bring in a lot of the "I want it now" people, who may otherwise buy something else at a brick and mortar store.

They don't do it because google is a bunch of nice guys, they do it because it makes sense, especially with the rate they can likely negotiate.

Upvote 0
I ordered mine on Thursday morning hoping it would get here today so I could play with it over the weekend. However the phone didnt actually ship out until today and my shipping status says Estimated delivery Jan 25, 2010 by 3:00 PM. Which blows since overnight shipping has turned into 2 days plus the weekend! Hopefully I can pick it up from the distro center if it's in town.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones