Nexus One Spare Battery

Last Updated:

1. afonja

afonja Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Now you can order original spare battery for your N1 from Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

Technical specifications:

• Removable 1400 mAH battery
    • Charges at 480mA when installed in Nexus One phone connected to USB, at 980mA when installed in phone connected to charger
    • Talk time: Up to 10 hours on 2G, Up to 7 hours on 3G
    • Standby time: Up to 290 hours on 2G, Up to 250 hours on 3G
    • Internet use: Up to 5 hours on 3G, Up to 6.5 hours on Wi-Fi
    • Video playback: Up to 7 hours
    • Audio playback: Up to 20 hours

Advertisement
  2. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member

Is there a gadget that someone recommends to charge the spare battery. I think it would be inconvenient to have to use the phone to charge up both batteries. I would prefer a separate device to drop the spare battery into... any thoughts?

3. |mpulse

|mpulse Well-Known Member

I'll let you in on a secret site which will actually answer questions like this for you... It's called Google. ;)

Click me

I kid... You actually acted as a reminder for me as I was just wondering the same thing yesterday, as you can see from the link I posted, there are plenty of options.

4. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member

Haha, thanks for the google search. The problem is that with most chargers/cradles I've found, they use the micro usb to charge as opposed to the pins, and it seems you either have to have two wall connectors, or have one of them connected to your computer in order to charge both... and then... does it function the same was as the Google-branded cradle with the whole clock thing? (though that's neither a deal maker/breaker, it's just neat.

5. theartfullodger

theartfullodger Well-Known Member

This guy..

2X 1400MAH BATTERY + CHARGER FOR HTC GOOGLE NEXUS ONE 1 on eBay (end time 27-Mar-10 21:59:54 GMT)

Sells charger & 2xbatteries for the ludicrously cheap (!!???!!) price of $19:99.. free P&P (USA and to me in UK..)

I ordered, they do work, but I think the charger (which comes with a USB hole so you can charge your 'phone simultaneously with a spare battery/..) was a bit funny. [My 'phone did weird things when connected to it..., problem went away when I went back to charging off my laptop: I suspect dirty power feed].

I tried one of the batteries: It works, so I keep it as a stop-gap in my car...

Cheers!

Lodger