Nexus One Tech Specs

Last Updated:

1. bfrmbama

bfrmbama Member This Topic's Starter

I've looked at the tech specs of the Nexus One at the google store -Nexus One Phone - Feature overview & Technical specifications

I'm not that geeked up so, I'm wondering if it looks like the Nexus has anything on the Droid?

The 4 gb micro sd seemed pretty underwhelming to me. I know it's expandable to 32 but still...

Anyway, just looking for someone's expert opinion.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Powerful proc, larger flash memory for apps and thats about it. It's poised to go head to head with the 3Gs which is half a year old already. I'll stick with the Droid.

3. eclipsed4utoo

eclipsed4utoo Well-Known Member

this is so yesterday.

4. square

square Well-Known Member

5. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Well-Known Member

Actually, the DROID, N1, shoot, the Droid Eris for that matter all have 512mb flash ROM for the storage of applications. Of that 512mb, the DROID is allocated 256mb for app storage. I am not sure but I believe this is the same for the Eris and N1 (unless I'm otherwise corrected).

Obviously, some of that 512mb of ROM is occupied by the OS and other native bits. Apps are stored on ROM, while app processes use RAM. Obviously, N1 has more RAM for running processes which will help in the speed department. In either case, it sucks donkey. This is why at the Q&A, questioners were clamoring for a native App2SD functionality to open up the SD for app storage.

Use the search for other techy bits between the DROID and N1.